Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine

Share it Please



If you're a history buff like me, even the mention of the library of Alexandria probably makes you cringe. The second I found out about this novel, I started drooling - grabby hands! I need this novel in my life and I don't want to wait anymore. A YA read about the library of Alexandria, GIMME!

Release Date: July 7th 2015


"Ruthless and supremely powerful, the Great Library is now a presence in every major city, governing the flow of knowledge to the masses. Alchemy allows the Library to deliver the content of the greatest works of history instantly—but the personal ownership of books is expressly forbidden.

Jess Brightwell believes in the value of the Library, but the majority of his knowledge comes from illegal books obtained by his family, who are involved in the thriving black market. Jess has been sent to be his family’s spy, but his loyalties are tested in the final months of his training to enter the Library’s service.

When he inadvertently commits heresy by creating a device that could change the world, Jess discovers that those who control the Great Library believe that knowledge is more valuable than any human life—and soon both heretics and books will burn.…"



What are You Waiting on?

19 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT readApril 29, 2015 at 12:57 PM

    Definitely curious about this one! Loved Rachel Caine's Weather Warden series!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Rachel Caine has a new book? Aaaaa! This is so exciting! :-) Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That series definitely sounds like something, haha. I haven't read that series, maybe I should give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't read anything by her >:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cover and nice pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds really good! I hope you like it!
    Lizzie @ lizziethesarcasticblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Since it's about books and a hellish library... aren't we all waiting to get our grubby hands on that one?! ^^ My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES!!! I've had this one on my list for awhile! I absolutely love the description! I have always been intrigued by the Library of Alexandria so this is right up my alley. I hope you get to read it soon! :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love books about books! I am pretty excited for this one also! Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will, I'm literally counting the days until it comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll definitely be standing in line to get that one first haha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Books about books are the best - I mean who didn't love the Inkworld Series^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm really excited to read this! I recently read a book with a similar premise that I didn't enjoy, and I'm hoping this one turns out to be a lot better. :)

    Aimee @ Deadly Darlings

    ReplyDelete
  14. Do you mind telling me which one? I'm always eager to get my hands on that kind of stuff. I haven't read a book with that premise before.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm totally excited for this too! I've already had this preordered since February haha.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm totally excited for this too! I've already had this preordered since February. (:

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha, same! It better live up to our expectations!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make every blogger's day. Don't be afraid and say something, even if it's just a smiley face or a quick "Hey, I liked this" or "Hey, I didn't like this". Don't be shy! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...