Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: Another Day (Every Day #2) by David Levithan

Share it Please




Not a single day has passed in which I have not been throwing a tantrum about the supposed sequel to Every Day by David Levithan. 

For those who haven't read it - it's about A, a person that changes into the body of someone new for a day. Every day. But then they fall in love and for the first time they want to stay in the same body to be with that person. The sequel tells the story of A's lover Rhiannon and I need it like air.



Release: August 25th 2015


Synopsis:
"Every day is the same for Rhiannon. She has accepted her life, convinced herself that she deserves her distant, temperamental boyfriend, Justin, even established guidelines by which to live: Don’t be too needy. Avoid upsetting him. Never get your hopes up.

Until the morning everything changes. Justin seems to see her, to want to be with her for the first time, and they share a perfect day—a perfect day Justin doesn’t remember the next morning. Confused, depressed, and desperate for another day as great as that one, Rhiannon starts questioning everything. Then, one day, a stranger tells her that the Justin she spent that day with, the one who made her feel like a real person . . wasn’t Justin at all. "



What are You Waiting on?

16 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT readMay 6, 2015 at 2:08 PM

    Nice! See this author around a lot but have yet to read him. Hope you enjoy this one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not really waiting on this since I haven't read Every Day yet, but I've heard book one ends in a sort-of cliffhanger, so I'd probably be excited for it once I read book one! :D

    Aimee @ Deadly Darlings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of this author's books yet, but they sound interesting!
    Lizzie @ lizziethesarcasticblonde.blogspot.om

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore David Levithan and this book is on my radar too! I loved Every Day, I have high hopes for this :-) Hope you're having a great day! Here's my WoW if you would like to check it out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This seems really good and I cannot wait for it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ASDFGHJKL! I did not know this was a thing! I absolutely LOVED Everyday! I can't believe will get the story from Rhiannon's POV! Thank you so much for sharing this!!!

    Sherry@ theBloggityBLOG

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHAT?! You're missing out! Seriously, try one of his books if you don't mind LGBTQIA issues, they're just .... mindblowing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No, it doesn't, it's just one of those "what - that's it?" endings. This is technically a prequel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have to give them a shot! He's such a genius writer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Same, absolutely. I'm trying not to hype too much because this ends never well, I need to physically force myself to lower my expectations.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We're going to die from all the cuteness, won't we?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so interested in this series! I had seen it around but the cover has never made me pay attention. A friend of mine reviewed Every Day on her blog and that's what actually got my interest. Nice choice! Can't wait to read the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Don't put it off, trust me. It's such a wonderful wonderful romance and such an important read, you won't regret it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm excited to read this. I liked Every Day!

    Mariz @ http://sliceofreads.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments make every blogger's day. Don't be afraid and say something, even if it's just a smiley face or a quick "Hey, I liked this" or "Hey, I didn't like this". Don't be shy! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...