Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella

Share it Please



It's not a secret that I'm obsessed with Sophie Kinsella and will read everything she'll ever publish. When I first heard about "Finding Audrey" - finally a YA novel from her! I just couldn't say no.

Release Date: June 9th 2015

Synopsis:
"An anxiety disorder disrupts fourteen-year-old Audrey’s daily life. She has been making slow but steady progress with Dr. Sarah, but when Audrey meets Linus, her brother’s gaming teammate, she is energized. She connects with him. 


Audrey can talk through her fears with Linus in a way she’s never been able to do with anyone before. As their friendship deepens and her recovery gains momentum, a sweet romantic connection develops, one that helps not just Audrey but also her entire family. "


What are You Waiting On?

10 comments:

  1. Haha - this is going to be my WOW this week too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it's going to be on a lot of people's lists in the next week or so. I'm so happy she finally wrote a YA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace @ Rebel Mommy BookBlogMay 27, 2015 at 11:55 AM

    I actually haven read any Sophie Kinsella yet but I think this sounds really good and something I could get into. I will have to check out her other stuff too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica @ a GREAT readMay 27, 2015 at 1:24 PM

    Nice! Seeing this one around a lot! Hope you enjoy it too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She usually writes romantic comedy novels for adults. If you haven't read anything by her you should really try Remember Me, it's about a woman who flash forwards five years in time in her life and has no idea how she ended up married and rich all of a sudden. It's brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great read! Enjoy if you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choice! I've got this on my TBR list too, a sensitive subject but I think it will be a good read :-) Here's my WoW if you would like to check it out :-) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm happy, too, I always love seeing Kinsella books on other blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A little, but I have faith in Kinsella, her books almost never disappoint.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make every blogger's day. Don't be afraid and say something, even if it's just a smiley face or a quick "Hey, I liked this" or "Hey, I didn't like this". Don't be shy! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...