Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: Don't Get Me Wrong by Marianne Kavanagh

Share it Please



I absolutely LOVED her debut novel "For Once In My Life" and fell in love with her beautiful writing. 
I can't wait to check out another novel by Kavanagh, and the synopsis is amazing! 

 Release: August 25th 2015

Synopsis:
"Kim and Harry are total opposites who happen to have the same favorite people in the world: Kim’s older sister, Eva, and her young son, Otis. Kim has never seen what her free-spirited big sister sees in a stuck-up banker like Harry and has spent her childhood trying to keep him out (must he always drive the most ostentatious cars and insist on charming everyone he meets?), while Harry’s favorite occupation is provoking Kim.

Both Harry and Kim are too stuck in their prejudices to care about what’s really going on beneath the surface of each other’s lives. They’ll never understand each other—until the worst of all tragedy strikes. Faced with the possibilities of losing the person they both love most, long-buried secrets come to a head in ways that will change both Harry and Kim forever."


What are You Waiting On?

8 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT readJune 10, 2015 at 1:00 PM

    That's a new to me read! Hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really have to check Marianne Kavanagh out, she writes romance like no other. Without a doubt, I think she'll make it big one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CHRISTINE DANIELLEJune 10, 2015 at 1:22 PM

    Oh. I'm guessing they'll fall in love? I'd love if that would happen.
    My Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally new to me - love the cover font treatment, and it sounds like the kind of romance I could totally get into. Thanks for sharing - adding to my TBR!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kavanagh is a genius writer, you may want to check out her debut novel For Once in My Life, too. She deserves more attention!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick. This is the first that I've heard of this one but it sounds pretty good. I adore the cover.

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. You definitely have to check her out, she's such a great writer. I'm absolutely convinced that this one will be amazing as well.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make every blogger's day. Don't be afraid and say something, even if it's just a smiley face or a quick "Hey, I liked this" or "Hey, I didn't like this". Don't be shy! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...