Thursday, June 25, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: The Rest of Us Just Live Here - Patrick Ness

Share it Please

Patrick Ness is another author that belongs on by list of shame. I haven't read a single novel by him - hear me out - because I'm not a fan of crime and thriller novels unless I'm in a very special mood for it.
So therefore my crime TBR is pretty long and he's quite far behind. This novel rather sounds like something I would pick up in a store right away because it sound light, fun and easy.

Release Date: August 27th 2015

Synopsis:
"What if you’re not the one who’s so often the hero in YA fiction; who’s supposed to fight the zombies, or the soul-eating ghosts, or whatever this new thing is, with the blue lights and the death?
What if you were like Mikey? Who just wants to graduate and go to prom and maybe finally work up the courage to ask Henna out before someone goes and blows up the high school. Again. Because sometimes there are problems bigger than this week’s end of the world and sometimes you just have to find the extraordinary in your ordinary life. Even if your best friend might just be the God of mountain lions."

What are You Waiting On? 

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love this concept. Great pick!

    My Wow: http://wp.me/p4IAgx-3q

    ReplyDelete

Comments make every blogger's day. Don't be afraid and say something, even if it's just a smiley face or a quick "Hey, I liked this" or "Hey, I didn't like this". Don't be shy! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...