Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: Starflight by Melissa Landers

Share it Please





I haven't read Alienated by her before, but I've read excellent reviews about it everywhere. I still don't know when I'm going to get it, but it's definitely on my TBR, just like Starflight. I love novels about aliens and sci-fi elements in YA. Also her beautiful cover art is definitely contributing to me wanting to buy this.

Release Date: February 2nd 2016

Synopsis:
"Life in the outer realm is a lawless, dirty, hard existence, and Solara Brooks is hungry for it. Just out of the orphanage, she needs a fresh start in a place where nobody cares about the engine grease beneath her fingernails or the felony tattoos across her knuckles. She's so desperate to reach the realm that she's willing to indenture herself to Doran Spaulding, the rich and popular quarterback who made her life miserable all through high school, in exchange for passage aboard the spaceliner Zenith.
When a twist of fate lands them instead on the Banshee, a vessel of dubious repute, Doran learns he's been framed on Earth for conspiracy. As he pursues a set of mysterious coordinates rumored to hold the key to clearing his name, he and Solara must get past their enmity to work together and evade those out for their arrest. Life on the Banshee may be tumultuous, but as Solara and Doran are forced to question everything they once believed about their world--and each other--the ship becomes home, and the eccentric crew family. But what Solara and Doran discover on the mysterious Planet X has the power to not only alter their lives, but the existence of everyone in the universe..."


What are You Waiting On? 

10 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT readJuly 1, 2015 at 1:19 PM

    OOoh nice! I still want to read Alienated as well! I bought the first book some months ago! It was this year at least! LOL! Great pick!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has the best covers on her novels. I'd only buy her books for that as well tbh... the topics are also super interesting, I'm probably going to get all her books eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. readthebloodybookJuly 1, 2015 at 2:55 PM

    This looks interesting. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beautiful cover, oh my. One you/I definitely need on my shelves ... even though I barely have space anymore, haha. I love the blurb and hope it'll be good ... please, please, please let it be good!

    Have a look at my Waiting on Wednesday @ A World Between Folded Pages! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! This one looks great, and is definitely on my to-read list. Awesome pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have such high expectations for all her novels by now... and even if they turn out to be horrible, we still have the pretty covers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! It better be as awesome as it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read Alienated yet either, but this sounds really good! I can't wait to read it!

    My WoW

    Lizzie @ Lizzie the Sarcastic Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pick! This is one of my most anticipated reads for next year.

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Comments make every blogger's day. Don't be afraid and say something, even if it's just a smiley face or a quick "Hey, I liked this" or "Hey, I didn't like this". Don't be shy! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...