Tuesday, April 5, 2016

10 Must-Follow Book Blogs | Top Ten Tuesday

Share it Please





I think it's very important to share and promote your favorites from time to time. 

Here are some of my favorite book blogs that I visit regularly and that you should definitely check out and follow!



They host the Discussion Challenge which definitely impacted my blog a lot back when I began. A super pretty blog with a lot great content!

If you like to branch out a little and are don't only like reading about YA books, this is your pick. A great source for diverse and unconventional reads. 

If you want to be up to date about the newest releases and read ARC reviews as quickly as possible, this is the blog to read!

If you don't only want to read reviews and discussions but like the occasional upbeat post about something else, try this blog. Even though I love regular book blogs it's refreshing to read a blog that's mixing both lifestyle/personal and bookish!

I originally came across this blog via their original feature Feature Follow Friday. It's a great way to find more blogs and gain followers. You should definitely check their blog out, they write the most entertaining posts!

A wonderful blog that always helps me discover great new reads! They have a feature called Fresh Reads where they post about the new releases on the market. Super helpful!

If you like romance and urban fantasy, this is the blog for you! A lot of reviews of great books here.

I love this blog! Honestly one of those that I almost check every day. If you like passionate reviewing and fun discussions, check their blog out.

A new discovery. The perfect mixture of helpful posts on how to become a blogger and wonderful reading recommendations!


Probably my favorite book blog. Tracy posts the most entertaining discussions and has impeccable taste in YA!
She also hosts the Dystopia & Horror Reading Challenges that I highly suggest you participate in.




What are your favorite book blogs?


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme originating from The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday they choose topics that we are supposed to create a list about, considering our personal reading preferences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make every blogger's day. Don't be afraid and say something, even if it's just a smiley face or a quick "Hey, I liked this" or "Hey, I didn't like this". Don't be shy! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...