Saturday, November 19, 2016

Annoying Things People Say to Readers #BloggerConfessions

Share it Please




Sometimes you just gotta be real with everyone and just tell 'em.

Sorry to you guys who have to keep up with this! 






#9
"I don't have time to read. I don't know how you can read so many books."
Well, but you do have time to keep up with all Game of Thrones episodes. Strange.
If you like doing something and have limited time, make time for the thing.

#8
"Omg, that book is huge! I could never read a book that long. Isn't that getting boring?"
The more book, the more fun.That's because you're weak.

#7
"Don't you think you already have enough books?"
No. There is no such thing as enough books. I'll stop when my whole apartment just consists of books. I'll make furniture out of my books. Watch me.

#6
"Why don't you watch the movie instead?"
???????????
Why don't YOU read the book instead?

#5
"Hey, so, you gave me this book to read and I may or may not have thrown it into the fire/got it catastrophically wet/ cut out pages I didn't like" *acts like it's no big deal*
...aaaand you're going on my never-giving-you-anything-ever list. Respect other people's property.

#4
"Haha, why are you crying , it's just a book!"
Hold on... let me just drop this on your head and then say "it's just a book" and "no big deal".

#3
"What are you reading?"
*shows cover* *mumbles something*
"Okay but what is it about! :)"
*looks into the camera*
#get a hint 2k16



#2
"Have you read this insanely popular book where *SPOILER* does *SPOILER* and they all *SPOILER*"
Well, I haven't. But now I don't have to. Thank you.

#1
"*thinks I know all books ever because I read a lot* *gets upset when I haven't read their favorite book*"
I'm flattered that you think I am all-knowing. If you'd like to worship me as your god and savior, please build a shrine and leave offerings on every full moon.


What annoying things have people said to you before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make every blogger's day. Don't be afraid and say something, even if it's just a smiley face or a quick "Hey, I liked this" or "Hey, I didn't like this". Don't be shy! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...