Tuesday, December 13, 2016

10 Most Anticipated Releases For The First Half Of 2017 feat. Riley Redgate, Jeff Zentner & more | Top Ten Tuesday

Share it Please


2017 is such a good year for books. There are so many fantastic novels that I'm looking forward in the first half only that I just have to share.




CARAVAL - Stephanie Garber
I've never seen a book get so hyped such a long time before its release before and I can't wait to hold a finished copy in my hands. (Jan 31st 2017, Flatiron Books) Goodreads

DEFY THE STARS - Claudia Gray
After finishing her excellent Firebird trilogy I would've bought anything she'd release next at this point. I like robots, so hey let's go. (Apr 4th 2017, Little Brown Books) Goodreads

10 THINGS I CAN SEE FROM HERE - Carrie Mac
A f/f love story with a protagonist that has anxiety! Come on my shelf right now! (Feb 28th, Henry Holt) Goodreads



GOODBYE DAYS - Jeff Zentner
My god, that blurb. A boy kills his three best friends in a car crash. I want this heartbreaking lil book on my shelf asap. (March 7th, Crown Books) Goodreads

QUEENS OF GEEK - Jen Wilde
I've been waiting for this book for ages. A bisexual love triangle set at comic con! Need! (March 14th 2017, Swoon Reads) Goodreads

WAKING GODS (Sleeping Giants #2) - Sylvain Neuvel
SLEEPING GIANTS was the cause of the worst reading slump I've had in months. Ancient robots from outer space, Round #2. Can't wait. (Apr 4th 2017, Del Rey) Goodreads



NOTEWORTHY - Riley Redgate
A bisexual protagonist in acapella camp! Gimme! (May 2nd 2017, Amulet Books) Goodreads


ROMANCING THE THRONE - Nadine Jolie Courtney
Sisters competing for a prince! Am I getting THE SELECTION vibes? Need! (May 30th 2017, Katherine Tegen Books) Goodreads

INTERNET FAMOUS - Danika Stone
One more story by Danika Stone centered around fandoms and bloggers! Yas! (June 6th 2017, Swoon Reads) Goodreads


TASH HEARTS TOLSTOY - Kathryn Ormsbee
Bloggers and an asexual lead. Honestly my most anticipated release of 2017. (June 6th 2017, Simon & Schuster) Goodreads


Which books are you looking forward to the most in 2017?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make every blogger's day. Don't be afraid and say something, even if it's just a smiley face or a quick "Hey, I liked this" or "Hey, I didn't like this". Don't be shy! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...