Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Top 10 Books I Read in One Sitting feat. Labyrinth Lost, Alienated & more

Share it Please




This hardly ever happens. When I read a book in one sitting, it has to be monumental, fantastic, phenomenal. So here are some books that absolutely earn these words:




THE DEVIL'S INTERN - Donna Hosie
Hello, have you heard of this fantabulous story about an intern in hell? This series is so hilarious! (2015, Holiday House) Goodreads

GIRL OUT OF WATER - Laura Silverman
This is the swoony, adorable summery contemporary of your dreams. (May 2nd 2017, Sourcebooks Fire) Goodreads

IF I WAS YOUR GIRL - Meredith Russo
#Ownvoices trans representation and such a sweet love story. You're going to like this one. (May 3rd 2016, Flatiron) Goodreads



GEEKERELLA - Ashley Poston
A compulsively readable and super fun love letter to all fandom people out there. (April 4th 2017, Quirk) Goodreads

THE WOMEN IN THE WALLSAmy Lukavics
This list could never be complete without my favorite creepy haunted house horror extravaganza. (September 27th 2016, Harlequin Teen) Goodreads

UNICORN TRACKS - Julia Ember
In all my swoon about her newest release THE SEAFARER'S KISS, let's not forget how awesome her african-inspired lesbian high fantasy debut is. Because very. (April 21st 2016, Harmony Ink) Goodreads



OBSIDIAN - Jennifer L. Armentrout
I would be such a liar if I didn't put this up here. It's been almost three years since the unreitarated(!), legendary obsession streak in which I read all five books in this series about a snarky alien boy falling in love with a blogger within, like, a week. Boy, I was obsessed. (May 8th 2012, Entangled Teen) Goodreads

ABANDON - Meg Cabot
Oh, ABANDON, how you sucked me in. This is a classic urban fantasy Hades/Persephone retelling with a Latina protagonist and I looooooved the first book. So fun. (September 1st 2011, Macmillan) Goodreads

LABYRINTH LOST - Zoraida Córdova
How long has it been since I reminded you that you need to read more books about bisexual Latinx brujas? More than a week? Okay, this is your reminder. (September 6th 2016, Sourcebooks Fire) Goodreads



ALIENATED - Melissa Landers
My taste is so predictable. As a known OBSIDIAN stan, it was kind of obvious that I also devoured this book about another (this time very confused by social norms) alien boy falling for a human girl. (Februrary 4th 2014, Disney Hyperion) Goodreads


What are your favorite one-sitting reads?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make every blogger's day. Don't be afraid and say something, even if it's just a smiley face or a quick "Hey, I liked this" or "Hey, I didn't like this". Don't be shy! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...