I feel like I'm always waiting for a book to come out. I think we all are.
Here are some of the books that I NEED I just NEED them right now and I will immediately buy them the minute they come out.
6. ALIGHT (Generations #2) - Scott Sigler: April 5th 2016
The world Sigler created is absolutely amazing. The first book, ALIVE, ends in the most inconvenient cliffhanger of all time, I need to know what happens next, oh my god!
5. SLEEPING GIANTS - Sylvain Neuvel: April 26th 2016
I feel like this has been on my wishlist for 37292 years. I just want to read it already.
4. MY BEST FRIEND'S EXORCISM - Grady Hendrix: May 17th 2016
This premise is absolute gold and I am confident Hendrix will yet again give me another trauma. Bring on the creepy stuff!
3. THE PROBLEM WITH FOREVER - Jennifer L. Armentrout: May 17th 2016
I just can't say no to an Armentrout book. Always chasing that high I got from her Lux Series. This sounds promising. I want to read it.
2. YOU KNOW ME WELL - Nina LaCour & David Levithan: June 7th 2016
This has been on my blog 3216 times and it's not even released yet. I just really love David Levithan.
1. A MILLION WORLDS WITH YOU (Firebird #3) - Claudia Gray: November 1st 2016
DONT GET ME STARTED ON THIS THE FIREBIRD SERIES IS ONE MY FAVORITE SERIES OF ALL TIME AND I AM FOREVER BITTER THAT I HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL I AM GOING TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT OH MY GOD